Recipe via Delish
- 1 cup of rosé
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of frozen raspberries
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine rosé and sugar and bring to a boil. Continue whisking until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let rosé syrup cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine frozen raspberries and cup of rosé syrup and blend until smooth. Taste mixture, adding more rosé syrup if desired. (Store remaining syrup in the fridge up to one week.)
- Pour into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for about an hour or until firm.