A dollar goes a long way. Especially on Valentine’s Day!
Whether you have a valentine or not, no one passes up free food and there are a nice variety of some popular food chains that are giving out the goods for free on Valentine’s Day.
People and RetailMeNot compiled a list of several restaurants that are offering major discounts and promotions for those who are celebrating the national holiday on a budget. Even if you aren’t, you know someone who is so spread the word!
- Auntie Anne’s: On Feb. 14, pretzel lovers can enjoy heart-shaped original and cinnamon sugar pretzels for their buy one, get one free special. Just v
isittheir site on Feb. 11 to claim the offer.
- Denny’s: Denny’s rewards members can enjoy 20 percent off their meal during in-store visits from February 12 to 18.
- Firehouse Subs: Present this coupon for a free cookie or brownie on February 14.
- Halo Top: For residents of New York City, San Francisco or Los Angeles, you can enjoy a free pint of Halo Top delivered straight to you or your boo on Valentine’s Day! The offer requires no purchase and is available through Postmates Fresh. But RetailMeNot suggests
to movefast because the offer is only while supplies last.
- Hooters: For those getting over an ex on Valentine’s Day you might want to upload a photo of your ex to Hooter’s website and then shred it. Those who do are rewarded with a buy one, get one deal for 10-piece boneless wings.
- Hungry Howie’s: The popular fast food chain will allow customers to purchase a heart-shaped pizza with any topping for just $6.99 using the promo code “HEART1” from February 11 – 14. Customers can also send someone the “2 Hearts Are Better Than 1” combo deal that comes with a heart-shaped pizza and a heart-shaped Howie cheese bread for just $12.99 using the code “HEART2.” Awwww how cute?!
- Jack in the Box: This popular fast food joint is promoting their mobile app and is offering customers who place an order via the app a free five piece churro, cheesecake or regular shake on February 14.
- Long John Silver’s: All you have to do is say the magic word at this popular food chain the day after Valentine’s Day! On February 15 Long John Silver’s is celebrating #PlentyFish day where customers can receive a free deep-fried Twinkie for saying they are #GoingFishing when they order.
- Macaroni Grill: From February 9 to February 14 you can enjoy an appetizer, two entrées, and a dessert for just $45!
- McAlister’s Deli: In honor of Valentine’s Day, kids get to eat for free! The deal is for up to two kids meals per adult when an entrée is purchased.
- Mrs. Fields: Dessert lovers can enjoy 20 percent off Valentine’s Day cakes from February 1 through February 7 with code “HEART” on their website.
- Qdoba: Stop by any participating Qdoba on Valentine’s Day, and get a BOGO offer when you share a smooch at checkout—no coupon is necessary for this amazing deal.
- Rosa Mexicano: If you take your date to this restaurant from February 14 – February 16 you both can enjoy a multi-course dinner and a “lovers’ cocktail” for only $16!
- Schlotzsky’s: Spice up your Valentine’s Day at Schlotzsky’s! Customers who spend $7 at any participating Schlotzsky’s store will receive a free bottle of the chain’s signature hot sauce.
- TCBY: Frozen yogurt lovers get a special treat on Valentine’s Day! Enjoy a buy one, get one 50% off promotion on frozen yogurt all day at TCBY on February 14.
- Verve Coffee: Coffee lovers can purchase a Ritual Chocolate’s Mid Mountain Blend bar and a 12 oz. bag of their new Wilder Blend, for $25, both in-stores and online. Verve is also offering free shipping on all products and merch from January 31 through February 5.
- Waffle House: If you’re balling on a budget this Valentine’s Day, you and your date can hit up the Waffle House where you can get two entrées, an appetizer, and dessert for just $25!
- White Castle: If you’re craving burgers on Valentine’s Day you and your date can enjoy a special Valentine’s Day dinner at a White Castle that comes complete with table reservations, hostess seating, tableside service, and even Valentine’s Day decorations. You can reserve a table for your special night on OpenTable or by calling White Castle’s regional offices. If you’re not in the mood to eat out, customers can also order the Valentine’s Day experience through White Castle’s delivery partners. The first 10 delivery orders at each restaurant will also receive a custom, limited time Love Castle Crave Case
. YallaMediterranean: Yall fans can enjoy a Doordash offer for 99-cent delivery with a $10 or more purchase via the app during their “Be Mine for 99” promotion going on February 4 through February 17.
Shout out to these restaurants for helping those of us celebrating Valentine’s Day on a budget!